Over 8500 miles away in the
Those killed in the New Zealand Massacre included
1. Atta Elayyan 33, left a wife and a young daughter
2. Sayyad Milne 14, M High School Student
3. Shahid Suhad 35, left a wife and two daughters
4. Syed Jahandad 34, left a wife and three children
5. Haroon Mahmood 40, left a wife two children
6. Farhaj Ahsan, left a wife and two children
7. Mehaboobbhai Khokhar 65 years old, had been in the country for two months
8. Asif Vora 58, he was killed with his son
9. Ramiz Vora, 28 Asif’ son and had become a father just days before he was shot.
10. Ansi Alibava, 25 she was married in 2018
11. Ozar Kadir 25, was training to be a pilot
12. Salwa Mirwan Mohamad, 43 years old.
13. Husna Ahmad, 47 pulled her husband to safety and went back to help others. That is when she met the gunman who shot her.
14. Naeem Rasid tried to tackle the killer and was killed with his son.
15. Areeb Ahmed 27, his smile, dedication, and humor will be missed.
16. Talha Naeem 21, Naheem’s son, who was also killed.
17. Amjad Hamid was described as a caring cardiologist, who was described by his patients as a hardworking doctor who was deeply committed to his patients.
18. Jamel Darwish, 38 a farmer, described as a caring, honest and loving person.
19. Linda Armstrong 64, was always working to help others and volunteered at a refugee center.
20. Mohammed Imran Khan 47, loved to cook and owned two restaurants.
21. Hamza Mustafa 16, called his mother when the shooting began, ” mum. Someone is shooting at us in the mosque ” high school student.
22. Khaled Mustafa, Hamda Mustafa’s father was also killed, his 13-year-old little brother was wounded but survived.
23. Junaid Ismail 36, leaves a wife and two children
24. Abdelfatth Qasem 60, he leaves a wife and three daughters and was about to become a grandfather.
25. Ashraf Ali, 61 years.
26. Ashraf Azat 58 years
27. Haji Daoud Al-Nabi 71-years-old
28. Mathullah Safi 55, he leaves a wife and seven children
29. Hussein Al-Omari 35 years old.
30. Musa Yali Suleman Patel, 60 years of age.
31. Ashraf Al- Masri had two children
32. Hussein Moustafa 70, loved the Mosque, loved cleaning it and welcoming others to worship.
33. Mounir Soliman 68, he was married and had two children.
34. Zeeshan Raza 38, he was killed with his father and mother at the Mosque.
35. Lilik Abdul Hamid, leaves a wife and two children.
36. Ghulam Hussain was in his 60’s and was visiting his son.
37. Karam Bibi in her 60’s was killed with her husband and is survived by one daughter.
38. Mucad Ibrahim 3-years-old, was the youngest to be killed.
39. Abdukadir Elmi, 78 oldest to die. He is survived by 5 sons, 4 daughters and his wife of 50 years.
40. Mohsin Al Harbi, had worked in New Zealand for 25 years in water desalination. When his wife saw him, she had a heart attack and is in the hospital.
41. Osama Adnan Youssef Kwaik, 37 years and leaves a wife and three children.
42. Mojammel Hoq 30-years-old, was a student at the university.
43. Mohammed Omar Faruk 36, his wife was pregnant with their first child.
44. Mohammed Abdusi Samad 66, was a lecturer at Lincoln University.
45. Tariq Omar 24 coached the football team.
46. Muse Nur Awale, 77 was married and had no children.
47. Ahmed Gamaluddin Abdel-Gany 68, leaves a wife and a son.
Black Westchester and Delta send their condolences to all affected by the New Zealand Massacre and feel that although the massacre happened in a different county it reflects an issue that impacts everyone.