Portions of the northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed between the Sprain Brook Parkway and the Westchester County Center on Tuesday, Nov 17th and Wednesday, Nov 18th from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, for paving operations, weather permitting.
* There will be no access from the six lane portion of the northbound Bronx River Parkway to the four lane portion of the northbound Bronx River Parkway at the Sprain Brook Parkway.
* All traffic will be diverted onto the Sprain Brook Parkway and then Central Park Avenue (NY 100) to White Plains.
* The northbound Bronx River Parkway will be accessible to local traffic at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road) at all times:
* Entrances from Paxton Ave, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive will be open.
* All northbound traffic will be diverted at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway, re-entering the northbound parkway at Crane Road.
* The northbound Bronx River Parkway will be open to traffic at Crane Road and all points north.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes. Numerous variable message signs will be used to alert motorists of the closures. For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at (914)-995-2555.